Room Hunting Gets Overwhelmed

1:13 AM

It is very hard to tell whether I'm somehow bit early in starting to search for room, or just in time. but this whole process started to get overwhelmed, literally. Mostly because the listings are way off my budget, and of course I do not want cause much trouble to anyone financially. It's even difficult because I have no power to help in financial means, just that small saving I have myself. Initially, I was planning to start searching slightly much earlier than it is now, but it wasn't seem ideal as the date I'd need to move is further ahead. So I just started. and this is what I'm worried about, to get intimidating with school stuff - submission, also managing intern pre-arrival; multitasking. Basically, these are what going to happen with a month:
          - submission, submission, submission, FYP.
          - prepare to move out from my current college, final semester (selling stuff, packing, arrange to send my car back to KL).
          - study for final exam (one last chance to score)
          - prepare for intern (documents, flight, room, mental preparation)
          - prepare for raya
Need to keep everything in check, not causing much trouble to people and also to keep my priority straight. to nailed this semester as it's the only last chance I have to get my cgpa on track. 
oh gosh, feel that pressure?
Okay, breathe in-out. I can do this. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)

Contact Form






Followers

Subscribe