Counting My Blessing

7:23 AM

People said you only realised your blessing only when you've lost it!


Can't believe that now is already final week of the semester. next week will be study week, then exam. Well, I have been contemplating about life after degree quite often this past few weeks. I mean, ofcourse, I want it to be done soon, but at the same time, the thought of not having a status as student, no more routines as a student, just.. overwhelming! *overthinking alert!* haha. and yes, ofcourse, there are a lot of good things coming up after finish my undergrad studies I assume, also I know, going to lose the privilege as a student also a real struggle. 

Even though I have not yet finish my studies, but I want to dedicate this post to count my blessing throughout my 3 years journey for getting a damn scroll of Bachelor in Science (hons) Cognitive Science. The journey that has been taking place in UNIMAS, Sarawak and a semester in Deakin University, Australia. So it can be anything really, which I think I've been blessed of, and surely I'm going to miss it whenever I'm no longer in the position to have / to be blessed by it. But I think I'll focus more on UNIMAS since I've been talking about my Oz experience just too much. Unimas surely deserved it. Therefore, this post will be updated from time to time whenever something pop up in my mind.

Written on May 23

The Air 
- I will never get this quality of fresh air in KL. NOPE!

The People 
- Tell me, which part of Malaysia that the people are so unite? SARAWAK.

My Room 
- I loveeeee my room so much the closest environment I can get resemble home, even though it is expensive (RM 550/month) single room, there is an air-conditioner, water heater, the fastest wifi in campus - these are UNLIMITED. Tell me where can I get this?  I can switch on the air-conditioner the 24/7 but still the rent is the same, but ofcourse I did not do that!

Ben
- He is a cheerleader, partner in crime, although he can be annoying and irritating sometimes. but he is the closest I have (other than family) get me through every struggles, sleepless night, every cry, whenever I was at my worst and my best although he is not physically present.

Teh C Peng Special Pandan 
- I can not emphasise enough how I love this drink. Though in Semenanjung got this drink, but it is never the same!! 

Drink Stall in Pavillion 
- the only kedai that can make the best Teh C Peng Special Pandan!

My True Friend 
- Brandon. That one friend who has been there through thick and thin, since my first year (he's a senior by 1 year). But don't feel like a senior. The one who offered to help before I even I asked. He's one of my definition of true friend. He has a girlfriend, don't worry.

Veggie Stall at Pavillion 
- this stall very special one because the aunty cook the best fried mushroom. very crunchy. I'm really planning of getting the recipe before I graduate.

26 May

Everise at Vivacity
- The coolest supermarket store which I can find imported products and brands from Oz. Though there are also supermarket that imported overseas products in KL, but I have not met once like Everise Vivacity which has particular products and brands I been looking for. Hands down to the best supermarket, the best alternative I can have to get Oz Products!

Will continue..


You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)

Contact Form






Followers

Subscribe